After joining FileThread as a designer, they requested me to design the web user interface. I observed the website of FileThread.
While I observed, I figured out some points that I should solve for a better user experience and present information.
- Shortage width size (1024px)
- Too much text contents
- The service screenshot images were small for checking it out
- Contact us form-mail not working
- Not serve for mobile browsing
- There were some bugs from the Wix platform
We discussed the points that I figured. After that, We decided to re-design the website on the below points.
- The wider width size of the container than the current website
- The contents will more consist of videos and images
- The materials should be more contrasted in size and colours
- Should repair the contact us form-mail for working well
- Mobile browsing should be abled. responsive layout
- The website platform move to WebFlow from Wix
While we had a discussion, I roughly made some hand sketch for catching our ideas and keeping them.
I roughly made a mid-fidelity prototype for presenting stakeholders looking at how it works. It contains animation effects and materials layout without colour themes.
Kyungho currently works at FileThread as a UI/UX designer. He created an impact as soon as he joined! He revamped our company website to reflect our new product changes.
I need not divulge into his artistic capability; his works already serve as a testament to his amazing sense and creative design. I was truly impressed with his professionalism. Kyungho instinctively translates requirements into UI design, manages expectations with detailed project roadmaps, and understands business needs to recommend better ideas. I could not have asked for a better business partner.
I look forward to continuing working with him on our product UI/UX and have no doubt he’ll be an asset to our organization.
Co-founder at FileThread Technologies