Environmental Monitoring System
This is an interface design for a mobile application service that the environment monitored by physical sensors.
A client requested me to design an user interface for applying them to a mobile application. And they gave me an application that is a demo version at the same time. The service flow was already defined as a demo mobile application. I just needed to follow the demo. The demo pages are below.
As the below images, the point is to monitor environmental conditions from the mobile application which consist of graphical and numerous materials with flexible control functions.
From this demo which is below image, I was moving to the next step that I define a persona and modifying service flow as a low-fidelity wireframe.
- 20~50years olds
- Mostly males who work at the company as engineers.
- They know how to control sensor components but they are not keen on using mobile applications.
- Most stakeholders, who will use that, have Android mobile phones which are not the current version of the operating system.
- The mobile application will be used outside.
- End: The users can check the environmental monitoring data remotely and lively.
- Experiences: They no need to go to the place where are each physical sensors for checking the data that the requirements collect.